Do you face trouble while sleeping at night, especially in dry weather, because of blocked sinuses? Are you looking for a humidifier which operates quietly at night when you’re asleep? If so, then the Honeywell HUL535B Cool Mist Humidifier is the right option for you! Discover more of its features below.
The Honeywell cool mist humidifier comes in black color, is 8.5 x 8.5 x 13.5 inches in dimensions and 3.8 pounds in weight. Its compact size makes it a perfect bedside piece for medium-sized rooms. Moreover, it works on a specialized mechanism in which the device uses ultrasonic frequency to convert water to a fine cool mist that is directed through a specialized outlet. Since it works through the process of evaporation via ultrasonic frequency, and doesn’t require heating the water; the humidifier is perfectly safe, if you have small kids or toddlers at home. Additionally, this model also minimizes any risk of accidental burns.
This humidifier is equipped with a manually controlled dial, placed in front of it, which helps to control the amount of mist being directed towards the room because it allows you to set variable levels of moisture, as per your preference. The device has a built-in automatic mechanism as well, which means it automatically shuts off, once the desired level of moisture is achieved. Controlled levels of moisture further reduce the growth of bacteria or mold that might otherwise thrive perfectly in high levels of humidity, if goes unchecked. This ensures that you don’t have to deal with fungal or bacterial infections.
Ultrasonic humidifiers are extremely efficient because they utilize minimal electricity as opposed to simple cool or warm mist humidifiers. This saves you from paying extravagant electricity bills as well.
Another interesting feature of this humidifier is that, it doesn’t produce a humming sound while operating. For someone who is predisposed to a migraine or is sensitive to even quietest of sound during sleep, this model is a perfect addition to the room. You don’t have to fret about taking out time to change filters or thoroughly clean the device everyday because it doesn’t require any filters at all. So, if you’re someone who has a busy schedule with no time to spare, this can be an ideal purchase for you.
Multiple Health Benefits
Apart from minimal risks associated with the operation of this humidifier, it comes with numerous health benefits as well. Few of them as discussed below:
- The moisture levels help to clear blocked sinuses and respiratory passages, thus relieving you from persistent headaches and symptoms of common cold.
- It helps you sleep peacefully in winters – Sinuses become dry in winter or in a low moisture environment, this humidifier restores the moisture levels, and counters this issue as well.
- Viruses thrive perfectly in a dry and cold environment. Controlled levels of humidity create a hostile environment for them, saving you from viral infections.
- No cracked lips or dry, scaly skin in winters – Humidity levels decrease in winters and robs the moisture of skin which further leads to several skin problems as well as dry skin.
- Improves eczema and seasonal allergies
- Healthy indoor plants – Plants need a certain level of humidity in the environment to survive.
- Protects your furniture – Wooden furniture cracks in the absence of moisture.
- Reduced static electricity – objects, especially hair, become static in the absence of moisture.